Wow, 54 MILLION SMACKERS! That is the way to go baby. You knock 'em dead!!
I saw someone wrote, "you are a consumer hero"; NO, you go way beyond the hero level as far as I'm concerned. You are in a league of your own!
Corporate America, especially the type of companies that sell something to consumers are way out of hand- beyond belief. They just don't care anymore!!! They screw you, and laugh at your frustration; they rape you and then kick you when you're down; they take and take and take, and hide behind their bullshit legal documents and present such an arrogance that I find it hard to believe they can even exist.
But our country has allowed Big Business a special Backstage Pass to do and go anywhere they want, and have opened the doors to their free wheeling attitudes to do whatever the hell they choose without any retribution, at the most a slight slap on the hand.
UNF%@&!^G BELIEVABLE!!!
What you are doing is practically spiritual and you should be praised by the masses for this act. It is clear the 54 Million is a gesture to make a point and bring to the attention of the media this horrific mistake (which was done precisely as it should of been- at least that is how it is being perceived by many of us media people). Those that say how foolish you are, or "whatever" really just don't get the point, or maybe work for BB and need that job security.
I had a problem with bb years ago, about repairing my computer. Actually, while I was in the store shopping I brought my computer in for virus cleaning and came back after several hours, they couldn't find it, they lost my computer in about 2 hours!! Then as I waited for them for another couple of hours (and it was a desktop to boot), they finally found it and said their tech couldn't fix it.
WHAT A JOKE! When I booted it up it didn't work at all, and had to use it in Safe Mode.
Anyway, I decided instead of dealing with the incompetence of best buy, I would never shop there again. So I haven't, and that was several years ago. And I don't refer them to anyone like I use to, and I certainly do try to convince those going there to purchase items elsewhere.
Just the other day while ordering items at ProFlowers for Valentines day it took 4 days and about 15 hours of time to actually place an order for flowers. I did place 4 other orders, 4 different times and gave my credit card to 4 different people, 3 of which were hired hands outsourced to help for the holiday from their homes. Who knows where my credit card number might end up???
Suffice it to say, I will NEVER USE PROFLOWERS AGAIN!!! And I will tell the world this through the Internet like we all are doing right now. Hey, this is a great idea for a blog to help people bitch about their problems- think I'll create it!
The Internet is very powerful. If you want to see how powerful it really is, follow this story about this lovely lady who has the Chutzpah to sue a mega giant US Corporation. Also, follow the "Financials" of BB over the next year, you will see how all of this will effect their bottomline in a very big way!!
Don't ya love the power of the net? And they said we could never have a revolution here in america; haaa!!
Best of luck to you, I hope to see BB on the auction block in a couple years, I could use a cheap laptop!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment